ERI has been ISO 9001.2008 certified since 2013, and internal/external audits are performed on a yearly basis to verify compliance with ISO 9001 standards as they evolve.
The metrics that ERI uses to measure the quality of goods and services delivered are the following :
- On-time Delivery
- Customer Satisfaction
ERI delivers products and services with exceptional marks related to On-Time Delivery. ERI identifies requests for products and services and establishes delivery schedules that meet customer requirements. ERI continually tracks the progress of the services and products to make certain delivery dates will be met. If required, additional resources are provided to meet delivery dates.
ERI continues to receive high marks related to Customer Service. ERI has received Exceptional and Very Good marks on The Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) reports.
- ISO 9001.2008 Certified since 2013
- Measure On-Time Delivery
- Measure Customer Satisfaction
- Approved Vendor Verification Process
- In-Process and Final Inspections on all products and test items
- Environmental Testing and Vibration Testing to validate workmanship
- Corrective Actions generated for all repaired items
- Maintain Calibration on Test and Measurement Equipment