ERI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a variety of challenging and innovative career opportunities. At ERI, we offer a stimulating work environment that encourages teamwork to foster ideas and solutions to complex challenges. We view our employees as an investment, and are committed to the growth and success of the individual. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
ERI proudly offers the following benefits packages to all full-time, regular employees.
- 10 paid vacation days annually
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 5 paid sick days annually
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long term disability programs.
- Section 125(k) plan to offset employee costs of health and dependent care by reducing taxable income.
- Education Reimbursement Program - Employees who enroll in job related courses are reimbursed to a yearly maximum of $ 2,000.
For further information on current opportunities, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org